Online Whistleblowing Procedures Training Course Overview
- PLEASE NOTE: This course cannot be taken on a mobile phone
- Professional Online Training Course
- Course can be taken on desktop, laptop or tablet
- Instant 24/7 access
- Download certification upon completion
- Bulk discounts available
- Chartered health and safety e-learning supplier
Whistleblowing Procedures Training Course Online
Whistleblowing is when a worker reports any activity that could be deemed illegal, unethical, or against workplace policy.
Whistleblowing is actually encouraged by employers when it benefits the business and individuals who do raise attention to misconduct should not be penalised or punished for doing so.
Every workplace should have a policy in place for whistleblowing, and this whistleblowing procedures online course aims to highlight your organisation's guidelines on this issue.
This includes how to go about making a report, who is protected by law, complaints that count as whistleblowing and what employers need to do following whistleblowing allegations.
Who Is the Whistleblowing Procedures Training For?
This course is perfect for all employees who need to be aware of their rights and responsibilities when it comes to whistleblowing in the workplace.
Benefits of our Whistleblowing Procedures Training
- Ensure employees are aware of the workplace policy regarding whistleblowing
- Low cost, high quality online training
- Flexible online training system which means that the course doesn't interfere with working hours and can be completed at a convenient time
- No costs for travelling to remote training centres to complete the training course
- No overnight hotel/accommodation costs as the training course can be completed at home
Whistleblowing Procedures Course Objectives
This course is designed to thoroughly outline the whistleblowing procedure in your workplace so that you can follow the guidelines should an incident occur.
Whistleblowing Procedure Training Course Content & Structure
This Whistleblowing Procedures Course is broken into three modules with a test at the end.
The course covers:
- What whistleblowing is
- Your protection and confidentiality
- Workplace whistleblowing policy
Whistleblowing Procedures Certification
Upon completing the whistleblowing procedures course successfully, you can instantly download your certificate as a PDF.
When Can I Take the Whistleblowing Procedures Training Course?
You can begin the whistleblowing procedures course as soon as you have completed your purchase, and within 30 minutes you can have finished the course and have your whistleblowing procedures training certificate.
The course can be taken on a laptop, desktop or a tablet and it can be accessed at any time of day, so there is interference with your working day.