Online Treating Customers Fairly Training Course Overview
- PLEASE NOTE: This course cannot be taken on a mobile phone
- Professional Online Training Course
- Course can be taken on desktop, laptop or tablet
- Instant 24/7 access
- Out of hours email support
- Download certification upon completion
- Bulk discounts available
- Chartered health and safety e-learning supplier
Treating Customers Fairly Training Course Online
Treating customers fairly is a formal requirement laid out by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) and highlights the importance of transparency, customer advice, honesty, standards and ease of service within Financial Customer Service.
There are six TCF consumer principles outlined by the FCA and it's imperative that workers are aware of, and understand, these guidelines to offer the best service possible to their customers.
This course is designed to introduce employees who work in the financial sector to the principle of treating customers fairly to raise standards in ways that benefit customers and increase consumer confidence.
Within just 40 minutes of starting this course, you can receive your treating customers fairly training certificate.
Who Is the Treating Customers Fairly Training For?
This course is designed for workers within the Financial Service Sector to introduce them to the principles of Treating Customers Fairly.
Benefits of our Treating Customers Fairly Training
- Ensure employees are aware of the principles of treating customers fairly
- Low cost, high quality online training
- Flexible online training system which means that the course doesn't interfere with working hours and can be completed at a convenient time
- No costs for travelling to remote training centres to complete the training course
- No overnight hotel/accommodation costs as the training course can be completed at home
Treating Customers Fairly Course Objectives
This course provides workers in the Finance Customer Service sector with an introduction to the principles of treating customers fairly.
Treating Customers Fairly Online Training Course Content & Structure
This Treating Customers Fairly Course is broken into three modules with a test at the end.
The course covers:
- The Treating Customers Fairly (TFC) principle
- Consumer Outcomes
- Complaints Procedures
Treating Customers Fairly Certification
Once you have successfully completed the 40-minute treating customers fairly training course, you will be provided with a certificate which you can download instantly.
When Can I Take the Treating Customers Fairly Training Course?
You can begin your treating customers fairly training online as soon as you have completed your purchase of the course – so there is no waiting around!
The course can be accessed at any time of day, and via a laptop, tablet or desktop, so it can be taken outside of working hours and from the comfort of your home.