Online Time Management Training Course Overview
- PLEASE NOTE: This course cannot be taken on a mobile phone
- Professional Online Training Course
- Course can be taken on desktop, laptop or tablet
- Instant 24/7 access
- Out of hours email support
- Download certification upon completion
- Bulk discounts available
- Chartered health and safety e-learning supplier
Time Management Training Course Online
It is often the case that the more tasks we must do, the less we seem to get done. Being faced with so many tasks can be overwhelming. This is particularly true in the workplace, and the inability to get complete work can lead to stress, decreased mental and physical health and other problems.
The stress of not managing your work efficiently can also carry over into your home life too, which is not good for work-life balance.
This Time Management Training Course focuses on explaining the importance of time management. It provides handy techniques to ensure users can efficiently tackle tasks both at work and at home. These techniques help enhance organisation and includes things such as setting goals and improving prioritisation skills.
The course also outlines the different types of time wasters you might encounter in the workplace, as well as techniques to combat them.
Using real life scenarios and interactive learning, users will develop skills in time-management and enhance their own personal development.
Who is the Time Management Training For?
This course is ideal for all employees especially managers and senior staff who have a teams to manage, as well as work of their own to complete.
Time management is a useful skill for all workers, which is why we encourage it to be rolled out across everyone within a business.
Benefits of our Online Time Management Training Course
- Explains how one can implement time management techniques to improve work-life balance
- Time management techniques can decrease stress in both personal and professional life
- Promotes ways to better manage your time by adopting a positive mindset, goal setting techniques and being more organised
- Outlines techniques to create an effective to-do list, prioritise your tasks and schedule them in order to work efficiently
- Identifies different time wasters and techniques for how to avoid them.
- Regularly updated with improvements and new ground-breaking training techniques to improve Time Management
- Freedom to edit according to your business needs
Time Management Training Course Objectives
This Time Management Course is designed to explain the benefits of implementing time management techniques to help improve one's work-life balance, reduce stress levels and become more a more efficient person.
Time Management Course Content and Structure
This course is broken into three modules with a test at the end.
The course covers:
- Getting Started
- Avoiding Time Wasters
Time Management Certification
After you have successfully completed this Time Management Course by achieving the pass threshold of the final test, you will be awarded a certificate for successfully gaining an understanding in time management.
Where Can I Take the Time Management Online Training Course?
You can begin your Time Management Training Course as soon as you have completed your purchase which means that there is no delay in getting your certification.
The course can be taken on laptop, desktop or a tablet and can be accessed at any time of day which means that you can take the training outside of work and from the comfort of your home.
Discounted prices are available for bulk purchases of our online stress awareness training as listed above! The discount will be calculated automatically at the checkout so just select the quantity of training courses that you require and make your purchase.
If you need further assistance with bulk purchases, then please contact us on 01237 477 931 or email email@example.com.