To request a callback, please fill in the form below
Online Slips, Trips and Falls Training Course Overview
- PLEASE NOTE: This course cannot be taken on a mobile phone
- Professional Online Training Course
- RoSPA Certified
- Course can be taken on desktop, laptop or tablet
- Instant 24/7 access
- Download training certificate upon completion
- Bulk discounts available
- Chartered health and safety e-learning supplier
Slips, Trips and Falls In The Workplace Training Course Online
Slips, trips and falls make up over a third of workplace accidents and are the most common workplace hazard with roughly 119,000 cases last year.
By increasing your employee's awareness of such a risk and communicating the importance of accident prevention and good housekeeping, you can make the workplace a lot safer and less prone to accidents and injuries.
Please note: This e-learning course only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
Who Is the Slips, Trips and Falls In The Workplace Training Course For?
The online slip, trip and fall training is ideal for everyone in every type of industry.
No one is more at risk of a slip, trip or fall than anyone else regardless of their role or location which means that you are likely to require multiple purchases of this course.
Benefits of our Online Slips, Trips and Falls Training
Some of the benefits for the slip, trip and fall training course include:
- Employees will have a heightened awareness of everyday hazards
- Communicates your organisation's housekeeping procedures to employees
- Mitigate potential liability in case of an accident caused by hazardous substances
- Audit trail - evidence of completion and understanding of the course
- Low cost, high quality online slips, trips and falls training
- No costs for travelling to remote training centres to complete the training course
- No overnight hotel/accommodation costs as the training course can be completed at home
Slips, Trips and Falls Training Course Structure and ContentThis Slips, Trips and Falls Course covers:
- Case Studies
- Causes of slips and trips
- Health Risks
- Final Test
Slips, Trips and Falls Training Course Certificate
Upon the completion of this course, you will instantly receive a slips, trips and falls RoSPA approved certificate that can be downloaded as a PDF and printed off as a hard copy, or saved and emailed to you (the employer) as evidence of successful completion.
When Can I Take the Slips, Trips and Falls Training Course?
The online RoSPA approved slip, trip and fall training course can be taken any time of day, any day of the week so it can conveniently fit into the working day, or if you prefer, outside of working hours.
The course can be taken on laptop, desktop or tablet, only takes approximately 15 minutes and can be started as soon as you make your purchase.
Pricing and Purchasing
Discounted prices are available for bulk purchases of our Online Slips, Trips and Falls Training Course as listed above! The discount will be calculated automatically at the checkout so just select the quantity of training courses that you require and make your purchase.
If you need further assistance with bulk purchases, then please contact us on 01237 477 931 or email email@example.com.