Online Risk Assessment Training Course Overview
- PLEASE NOTE: This course cannot be taken on a mobile phone
- Professional Online Training Course
- RoSPA Approved
- Course can be taken on desktop, laptop or tablet
- Instant 24/7 access
- Out of hours email support
- Download certificate upon completion
- Bulk discounts available
- Chartered health and safety e-learning supplier
Risk Assessment Training Course Online
Every workplace must carry out a risk assessment, and if you employ five or more people than the findings from this risk assessment must be written down.
This RoSPA approved Online Risk Assessment Training Course is designed to introduce managers to the concept of risk assessments, why risk assessments are important and what their responsibilities are in regards to this area of health and safety.
There are sound financial, legal and ethical reasons for risk assessments that employers should be aware of before they even carry out their risk assessment. Effective management in this area contributes to business success and reduces the risk of accidents and ill-health and all the associated costs of these events.
Please note: This e-learning course only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
Who Is the Risk Assessment Training For?
The risk assessment course is ideal for managers, business owners and employers who are responsible for ensuring that the workplace risk assessment is carried out correctly.
It is also the duty of your 'competent person' for health and safety matters to assist you in carrying out a comprehensive risk assessment, so they too should take this risk assessment training course.
Benefits of our Online Risk Assessment Training
- The legal requirements to carry out risk assessments
- The concept of risk assessments and how to carry one out
- The difference between hazards and risk and what factors to consider when assigning risk to a hazard
- The importance of recording and maintaining risk assessment records
- Benefit to your organisation
- How to reduce the level of risk and keep employee's safe
- How to assist with and help ensure the successful implementation of risk control measures in your organisation.
Risk Assessment Course Objectives
- Immediately communicates the importance of a risk assessment
- Mitigate potential liability in case of a workplace accident or injury
- Audit trail - evidence of completion and understanding of the risk assessment course
- Low cost, high quality online risk assessment training
- Flexible online training system which means that the course doesn't interfere with working hours and can be completed at a convenient time
- No costs for travelling to remote training centres to complete the risk assessment training course
- No overnight hotel/accommodation costs as the training course can be completed at home
Risk Assessment Training Course Structure and Content
This Risk Assessment Training Course covers:
- Assessing risk - activity
- Steps of a risk assessment
- Final Test
Risk Assessment Certificate
Upon the completion of this course, you will instantly receive a risk assessment certificate that can be downloaded as a PDF and printed off as a hard copy, or saved on file as evidence of successful completion of the course.
When Can I Take the Risk Assessment Training Course?
The risk assessment online course can be taken whenever it best suits you, including outside of work hours so that it doesn’t interfere with you running your business.
The course can be taken on laptop, desktop or tablet and you can start as soon as you make your purchase – so there is no waiting around if you urgently need to carry out a risk assessment.
Pricing & Purchasing
Discounted prices are available for bulk purchases of our Online Risk Assessment Training Course as listed above! The discount will be calculated automatically at the checkout so just select the quantity of training courses that you require and make your purchase.
If you need further assistance with bulk purchases, then please contact us on 01237 477 931 or email email@example.com.