Online PPE Training Course Overview
- PLEASE NOTE: This course cannot be taken on a mobile phone
- Approved by RoSPA
- Professional Online Training Course
- Course can be taken on desktop, laptop or tablet
- Instant 24/7 access
- Out of hours email support
- Download PPE certificate upon completion
- Bulk discounts available
- Chartered health and safety e-learning supplier
PPE Training Course Online
Personal Protective Equipment plays an essential role in keeping your employees safe and compliant in the workplace.
With the correct use of PPE, workers will be protected from the hazards that could pose a risk such as hazardous substances, machinery and moving objects.
This RoSPA approved PPE training course is designed to make employees more aware of the legislation surrounding PPE, why it is important, how it can protect you and what PPE is appropriate for you and your activities.
Please note: This e-learning course only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
Who Is the PPE Training Course For?
The PPE training online is aimed at workers who are required to take additional control measures for their safety by wearing the appropriate PPE when carrying out certain activities.
This would include, but is not limited to, builders, contractors, decorators, caterers and cleaners.
Benefits of our Online PPE Training Course
- Immediately communicates PPE policy to employees in a clear and engaging way
- Mitigates responsibility in case of a PPE related claim
- Audit trail - evidence of completion and understanding of the PPE training course
- Online PPE training is a highly cost and time effective way of training and assessing a large number of staff
- Flexible online training system which means that the course doesn't interfere with working hours and can be completed at a convenient time
Online PPE Training Course Objectives
In this PPE training course, you will learn:
- The range and uses of PPE items available
- The correct use, maintenance and storage of PPE
- The importance of reporting defective or damaged items of PPE
- The benefits and limitations of PPE course benefits
- The specific hazards faced in their workplace and the preventative measures in place
- How to comply with the PPE Regulations by providing information and instruction with regards to the use of PPE
PPE Course Content and Structure
- Types of PPE
- Use of PPE
When Can I Take the PPE Course?
The PPE training course will be available as soon as you have completed your order so that you can earn your PPE certificate as soon as possible.
The course is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you can complete it outside of working hours if that is more suitable for you.
Discounted prices are available for bulk purchases of our Online PPE Training Course as listed above! The discount will be calculated automatically at the checkout so just select the quantity of training courses that you require and make your purchase.
If you need further assistance with bulk purchases, then please contact us on 01237 477 931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org