Online Safeguarding Training Overview
- PLEASE NOTE: This course cannot be taken on a mobile phone
- Approved by RoSPA
- Professional Online Training Course
- Course can be taken on desktop, laptop or tablet
- Instant 24/7 access
- Download safeguarding certificate upon completion
- Bulk discounts available
- Chartered health and safety e-learning supplier
Safeguarding Training Course Online
Children and vulnerable adults, such as those with physical, emotional or learning disabilities, are less able to protect themselves than most other people which can make them susceptible to abuse. Any type of abuse or neglect can result in long-lasting damage and suffering, not to mention that it is illegal and can result in imprisonment.
Living a life that is free from harm and abuse is a fundamental right for everyone and looking out for the welfare of those most vulnerable in society is known as safeguarding. We all have a responsibility to ensure that those who cannot defend themselves are treated with the same care and respect as everyone else, particularly if you work in an environment with children and vulnerable adults.
Research shows that abuse and neglect are both under-reported and under-recorded and this is simply not acceptable.
With our online Safeguarding Training Course, which has been approved by RoSPA, users will learn more about the safeguarding process, the problems children and vulnerable adults face and what to do if they are concerned for the well-being of a vulnerable person.
By completing this comprehensive training course in safeguarding, you will have the knowledge and awareness required to monitor and report any abusive or neglectful behaviour.
Please note: This e-learning course only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
Who Is the Safeguarding Training For?
This safeguarding training if suitable for anyone whose work brings them into contact with children or vulnerable adults such as care workers, youth workers, social workers, nursing staff, teachers, nursery staff, activity centre staff, nannies, etc.
Benefits of our Online Safeguarding Training Course
- Allow your organisation to contribute to, and demonstrate your responsibilities under, the safeguarding process
- Communicate your safeguarding procedures and provide guidance to staff whose work brings them into contact with children or vulnerable adults
- Demonstrate that you have taken reasonable measures to ensure that the risks of harm to children and vulnerable adults is minimised
- Flexible online training system which means that the course doesn't interfere with working hours and can be completed at a convenient time
Safeguarding Training Objectives
In this online safeguarding training course, you will learn:
- What safeguarding means and your responsibilities under the safeguarding process
- The different categories of abuse and how to recognise the signs and symptoms of abuse
- Practical things you can do to safeguard children and vulnerable adults
- The correct procedures to follow if you suspect a child or vulnerable adult is at risk of abuse
Online Safeguarding Training Course Content & Structure
The course is broken into three modules with a test at the end, this course covers:
- An overview of safeguarding
- Recognising abuse
- Reporting concerns
- And much more...
Online Safeguarding Training Course Certificate
Once you have successfully completed this safeguarding course, you will receive a safeguarding certificate to prove that you have understood this training.
You can then print off a hard copy for your audit trail, or download and save as a PDF for your employee training records.
Discounted prices are available for bulk purchases of our online safeguarding training course as listed above! The discount will be calculated automatically at the checkout so just select the quantity of training courses that you require and make your purchase.
If you need further assistance with bulk purchases, then please contact us on 01237 477 931 or email email@example.com.