Online Noise at Work Training Course Overview
- PLEASE NOTE: This course cannot be taken on a mobile phone
- RoSPA Approved
- Professional Online Training Course
- Course can be taken on desktop, laptop or tablet
- Instant 24/7 access
- Download noise at work certificate upon completion
- Bulk discounts available
- Chartered health and safety e-learning supplier
Noise at Work Training Course Online
Excessive noise at work has caused 17,000 people to suffer deafness, ringing in the ears or other ear conditions.
The Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005 outline the responsibility that employers have towards their employees in preventing and reducing the risks to health and safety from exposure to noise at work.
This includes taking action to reduce noise levels, assessing the risks, providing employees with hearing protection and the appropriate training.
This noise at work online training course demonstrates how workers can identify the source of noise that could be potentially damaging and cost-effective solutions. In just 45 minutes, you can be certified in noise at work training and protect yourself and others from the damage caused by excessive noise in the workplace.
Who Is the Noise at Work Training For?
This course is ideal for those who work in a noisy environment or with noisy equipment. One major example would be those who work in the construction industry.
Benefits of our Noise at Work Training
- Ensure that employees are aware of their responsibilities in noise protection
- Reduce the risk of damaging employee's hearing
- Low cost, high quality online training
- Flexible online training system which means that the course doesn't interfere with working hours and can be completed at a convenient time
- No costs for travelling to remote training centres to complete the training course
- No overnight hotel/accommodation costs as the training course can be completed at home
Noise at Work Course Objectives
This course is designed to help employees understand how noise can affect an individual's health, identify sources of noise and explain how noise exposure can be reduced.
Noise at Work Training Course Content
This Noise at Work Course is broken into three modules with a test at the end.
The course covers:
- Noise hazards
- Noise control
- Potential health risks
Noise at Work Certification
Upon successfully completing this 45-minute noise at work training course, you will be provided with a downloadable certificate in PDF format.
Discounted prices are available for bulk purchases of our online noise at work training as listed above! The discount will be calculated automatically at the checkout so just select the quantity of training courses that you require and make your purchase.
If you need further assistance with bulk purchases, then please contact us on 01237 477 931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.