To request a callback, please fill in the form below
Online Construction Health and Safety Training Course Overview
- PLEASE NOTE: This course cannot be taken on a mobile phone
- Professional Online Training Course
- Course can be taken on desktop, laptop or tablet
- Instant 24/7 access
- Download certificate upon completion
- Bulk discounts available
- Chartered health and safety e-learning supplier
Construction Health and Safety Training Course Online
Construction work is the most dangerous occupation in the UK.
It consistently has the highest statistics when it comes to accidents in the workplace with approximately 30 fatal and 64,000 non-fatal injuries every year.
This is understandable being that there are a hefty number of hazards compared to other sectors including working at heights, abrasive wheels and manual handling.
Every worker must be provided with appropriate and sufficient health and safety training before carrying out any hazardous works, especially in the construction industry.
This construction health and safety course will challenge your perceptions of health and safety in the construction industry and provide you with a strong foundation to protect yourself and others from harm whilst at work.
The online training is broken into sections and comprehensively covers the key aspects of construction related activities and requirements, and as you progress through the course, you will interact with relevant case studies, videos, audio recordings and interactive challenges, as well as multiple choice tests – all aimed at assisting you in understanding the importance of taking health and safety on site seriously.
Who Is the Construction Health and Safety Training For?
This construction health and safety course is ideal for anyone who works within the construction industry including electricians, contractors, plasterers, plumbers, painters, bricklayers, site managers and surveyors.
Benefits of our Construction Health and Safety Training
- Ensures that you have a thorough understanding of real health and safety issues that affect the construction sector
- Reduce the risk of an onsite accident or injury
- Low cost, high quality online construction safety awareness training
- Flexible online training system which means that the course doesn't interfere with working hours and can be completed at a convenient time
- No costs for travelling to remote training centres to complete the abrasive wheels training course
- No overnight hotel/accommodation costs as the training course can be completed at home
Construction Health and Safety Course Objectives
This course is designed to provide a clear understanding of real health and safety issues that affect the construction sector.
Once you have completed the course, you will have gained a great deal of knowledge about construction safety and reduce the risk of an accident.
Online Construction Health and Safety Course Content
This Construction Health and Safety Course is broken into fourteen sections with a test at the end.
The course covers:
- Safe systems of work
- Fire Safety
- Working at Height
- and much, much more
Construction Health and Safety Certification
Upon the completion of this course, you will be able to instantly download your construction health and safety certificate as a PDF file and either print it off or email it your employer as proof that you have successfully competed your training.
When Can I Take the Construction Health and Safety Training Course?
You can begin your construction health and safety training as soon as you have completed your purchase, so there is no waiting around.
The course can be taken on a laptop, desktop or tablet and, though it takes approximately 5 hours to complete, you can stop and start the course as many times as you like, and take up to 6 months to complete it!