Online Moving and Manual Handling for Carers Training Course Overview
- PLEASE NOTE: This course cannot be taken on a mobile phone
- Professional Online Training Course
- Course can be taken on desktop, laptop or tablet
- Instant 24/7 access
- Download certification upon completion
- Bulk discounts available
- Chartered health and safety e-learning supplier
Moving and Manual Handling for Carers Training Course Online
As a carer or care worker, whether you are looking after a family member or working in a care home, manual handling is a huge part of your daily work, especially the moving of other people.
Some such tasks would include pushing wheelchairs, helping people get into and out of bed, carrying shopping, assisting individuals up and down stairs and taking items down from high shelves.
It is a high-risk job and requires a thorough understanding of the dangers and how to prevent them from causing an accident.
This moving and manual handling for carers training course aims to provide users with the information needed to carry out manual handling tasks with great care and safety to reduce the risk of injury to themselves or others.
The 90 minute course covers potential hazards and injuries, safe techniques and your responsibilities and duties as a carer or someone in the care industry.
Who Is the Moving and Manual Handling for Carers Training For?
This moving and manual handling training course is for carers and those that work within the care industry including healthcare workers.
Benefits of our Moving and Manual Handling for Carers Training
- Ensure employees are aware of their responsibilities when it comes to caring for others
- Reduce the risk of injury to yourself or those that you are caring for
- Low cost, high quality online training
- Flexible online training system which means that the course doesn't interfere with working hours and can be completed at a convenient time
- No costs for travelling to remote training centres to complete the training course
- No overnight hotel/accommodation costs as the training course can be completed at home
Moving and Manual Handling for Carers Course Objectives
This course is designed to provide carers and care workers with the information required to safely carry out any moving and manual handling tasks in the workplace with the aim of reducing the risk of injury to yourself and others.
Moving and Manual Handling for Carers and Care Workers Training Course Content & Structure
This Moving and Manual Handling for Carers Course is broken into six modules with a test at the end.
The course covers:
- Manual handling tasks
- Handling of people within the care sector
- Back injuries
- Preventing injuries and risk assessment
- Handling techniques
- Lifting equipment
Moving and Manual Handling for Carers Certification
Upon the completion of this course, if successful, you will be instantly provided with a manual handling training for carers certificate which you can download and save as a PDF.
This is great for your health and safety audit trail as evidence that you have successfully completed your training.
When Can I Take the Moving and Manual Handling for Carers Training Course?
You can start the manual handling training for carers as soon as you have finished with your purchase so there is no waiting around if you need to get started as soon as possible.
The course can also be accessed at any time of day on a desktop, laptop or tablet so you can complete the training outside of working hours if that suits you best.
Discounted prices are available for bulk purchases of our online training as listed above! The discount will be calculated automatically at the checkout so just select the quantity of training courses that you require and make your purchase.
If you need further assistance with bulk purchases, then please contact us on 01237 477 931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.