Online Modern Slavery Training Course Overview
- PLEASE NOTE: This course cannot be taken on a mobile phone
- Professional Online Training Course
- Course can be taken on desktop, laptop or tablet
- Instant 24/7 access
- Download certification upon completion
- Bulk discounts available
- Chartered health and safety e-learning supplier
Modern Slavery Training Course Online
Though many of us may believe that slavery ended years ago when it was abolished by most countries in the 19th century, it's an issue that millions of men, women and children are still faced with today.
Modern slavery can affect anyone, in any part of the world, and it's important that we are all aware of it and can recognise and report it in order to prevent it from continuing to happen.
One example of modern slavery would be recent findings in the supply chains of UK organisations who suppliers were found to be using forced labour in Thailand. This highlights the need for more transparency in supply chains so that consumers and businesses can be aware of any modern slavery and fight against it.
This modern slavery training course provides users with a comprehensive understanding of modern slavery and how to report it with the aim of tackling the issue so that it no longer occurs in any part of the world.
Who Is the Modern Slavery Training For?
This online modern slavery course is ideal for all employees, including managers, in all industries. It will be particularly useful for larger organisations who may benefit from the section on supply chains and the need for good and fair business practices.
Benefits of our Modern Slavery Training
- Raise awareness of modern slavery in the workplace
- Low cost, high quality online modern slavery training
- Flexible online training system which means that the course doesn't interfere with working hours and can be completed at a convenient time
- No costs for travelling to remote training centres to complete the training course
- No overnight hotel/accommodation costs as the training course can be completed at home
Modern Slavery Course Objectives
This course is designed to outline exactly what modern slavery is, who is most vulnerable, the role and responsibilities of businesses and how to spot any signs of modern slavery taking place in your organisation.
Modern Slavery Online Training Course Content and Structure
This Modern Slavery Course is broken into three sections with a test at the end.
The course covers:
- An overview of modern slavery
- Recognising modern slavery in the workplace
- Supply chains
Modern Slavery Certification
Once you have completed this 30-minute modern slavery training course, you will be provided with a certificate proving that you have understood the training and successfully completed the final test.
Discounted prices are available for bulk purchases of our online modern slavery training as listed above! The discount will be calculated automatically at the checkout so just select the quantity of training courses that you require and make your purchase.
If you need further assistance with bulk purchases, then please contact us on 01237 477 931 or email email@example.com.