Online Mindfulness Training Course Overview
- PLEASE NOTE: This course cannot be taken on mobile phone
- Professional Online Training Course
- Course can be taken on desktop, laptop or tablet
- Instant 24/7 access
- Out of hours email support
- Download certification upon completion
- Bulk discounts available
- Chartered health and safety e-learning supplier
Mindfulness Training Course Online
In this fast paced, distraction filled world, it's easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of life leading many people feeling overwhelmed by the immense pressure that life places on them. This has caused dramatic increases in levels of stress and anxiety – particularly in the workplace. Therefore, the notion of mindfulness is as prevalent as ever. But what exactly is 'Mindfulness'?
Mindfulness is a method of mental training which focuses on the present moment to help rid oneself of negative emotions, such as stress and anxiety, by allowing one to observe and deal with negative thought patterns.
Mindfulness techniques can help invoke a happier, more positive state of mind and has been proven to enhance things such as physical and mental health, immune system, healing time, memory and focus.
This Mindfulness Training Course introduces users to common mindfulness mediations and includes an introduction to mindfulness yoga routines. The course also explains how users can incorporate mindfulness techniques into their daily routine. Such skills can be hugely beneficial to employers in developing happier staff.
Following the 50-minute Mindfulness Course, you will be equipped with techniques on how to live a more mindful life, including the ability to deal with stress and anxiety more successfully.
Who is the Mindfulness Training Course for?
This course is ideal for all employees as everyone is susceptible to stress in the workplace, and could benefit from becoming more mindful.
Benefits of our Online Mindfulness Training Course
- Ensures employees are aware of how mindfulness can improve mental wellbeing and reduce stress.
- Explains the nine attitudes of mindfulness and their benefits
- Describes mindfulness techniques such as meditation and yoga
- Describes informal mindfulness techniques that can be easily incorporated into your daily routine
- Regularly updated with improvements and new ground-breaking training techniques in the mindfulness field
- Freedom to edit according to your business needs
Mindfulness Training Course Objectives
This Mindfulness Course is designed to introduce employees to the concept of mindfulness, equipping them with the tools necessary to combat common workplace issues such as anxiety and stress.
Mindfulness Course Content and Structure
The course is broken into four modules with a test at the end.
The course covers:
- What is mindfulness?
- Yoga Postures
- Informal mindfulness
After you have successfully completed the course by achieving the pass threshold of the final test, you will receive a certificate to acknowledge your skills in Mindfulness.
The Mindfulness Course can be taken on laptop, desktop or a tablet and can be accessed at any time of day which means that you can take the training outside of work and from the comfort of your home.
Discounted prices are available for bulk purchases of our online stress awareness training as listed above! The discount will be calculated automatically at the checkout so just select the quantity of training courses that you require and make your purchase.
If you need further assistance with bulk purchases, then please contact us on 01237 477 931 or email email@example.com.