The Complete Health and Safety Pack for Mechanical and Electrical Contractors has been specifically developed to assist companies working in the construction industry to comply with their statutory duties under UK Health and Safety Legislation.
Used correctly the Complete Health and Safety Package can provide companies with the basis of a complete site safety management system which can help to ensure that sites are managed and operated efficiently and safely.
The Mechanical (Plumbers) & Electrical Contractors Health & Safety Pack is a total safety solution and provides organisations with all the essential tools they need to comply with current Health and Safety requirements.
The following documents are included in this Complete Mechanical (Plumbers) & Electrical Contractors Health & Safety Pack, and they are supplied in a PDF which is sent to you electronically:
- Detailed Health and Safety Policy and Procedures Manual specific to the construction industry and containing a general policy statement, bespoke and customised Health and Safety Procedures Manual written specifically for your company, documented health and safety arrangements and twenty detailed health and safety procedures for common activities.
- A copy of the Contractors CDM Compliance Kit which contains an overview of the CDM Regulations, a Contractors audit sheet and checklist, a comprehensive Construction Phase Plan template for notifiable works, sub-contractor and designer competence and resource assessments and procedures for risk management, safety inspections and the control of contractors.
- Over 35 completed generic Risk Assessments and a Method Statement Template and Policy
- Contractors Start-Up Procedures
- A detailed Site Safety Induction Training Package
- A wide selection of misc. forms and procedures
- First Aid Notice
- A full Permit to Work and Hot Works Permit System and Procedures
You will also receive a HSE Health and Safety Law Poster, a plastic coated A3 COSHH Poster, an Accident Book and a First Aid Poster (A4 size) as part of the package.
Our price also includes ongoing phone and email support in the use and application of your complete safety package.