Manual Handling Training Course Overview
- Professional Online Training Course
- RoSPA certified
- Course can be taken on desktop, laptop or tablet
- Instant 24/7 access
- Out of hours email support
- Download Manual Handling Certificate upon completion
- Bulk discounts available
- Chartered health and safety e-learning supplier
About the Manual Handling Training Course Online
The Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992 states that employers have a duty to ensure that all employees are appropriately trained and competent in manual handling should their job require it.
Our Manual Handling Training Course provides employees, who may encounter manual handling activities whilst at work, with the appropriate training required to ensure their safety and the compliancy of your business.
Manual Handling is an inevitability in most workplaces for many employees, and the injuries caused by manual handling tasks being carried out incorrectly can result in a significant amount of time lost at work; not to mention the legal implications such an injury can have if the correct manual handling training was not in place.
All employers have a statutory duty to offer their staff the necessary health and safety training needed to fulfil their role at work safely.
Hence, our manual handling course is a cost-effective and easy way of complying with health and safety regulations and fulfilling your responsibilities.
This first-class course is aimed at providing learners with a comprehensive understanding of manual handling tasks so that they can identify hazards and prevent injuries.
Please note: This e-learning course only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
Who Is the Manual Handling Training Course For?
The Manual Handling Course is aimed at any workers who encounters manual handling tasks in the workplace, so many people will fall under this category.
Some examples include:
- Factory Workers
- Warehouse Workers
- Office Workers
- Retail Staff
- Delivery drivers
- Manual Labourers
- Construction Workers
It's the perfect online training for beginners or those that may need a refresher course!
Manual Handling Course Structure and Content
This RoSPA approved Manual Handling training course covers:
- Manual handling tasks
- Manual Handling Related Back Injuries
- Preventing Injury when Manual Handling
- Manual Handling Techniques
- Final Test
Manual Handling Training Certificate
Upon completion of the course, we provide a Manual Handling certificate that can be instantly downloaded and printed off, or saved as a PDF document and emailed to you (the employer), to verify that the Manual Handling Training has been successfully completed.
Benefits of our Manual Handling Training Course Online
- Immediately communicates the Manual Handling Safety Policy to employees
- Mitigate potential liability in case of a manual handling related injury
- Audit trail - evidence of completion and understanding of the manual handling course
- Low cost, high quality online Manual Handling Training
- Reduces time off work because of Manual Handling Injuries
- Flexible online training system which means that the course doesn't interfere with working hours and can be completed at a convenient time
- No costs for travelling to remote training centres to complete the manual handling training course
- No overnight hotel/accommodation costs as the training course can be completed at home
When Can I Take the Manual Handling Training Course?
The manual handling course can be completed outside of work hours, on a laptop, desktop or tablet at your convenience.
It takes approximately 35-40 minutes to complete and upon doing so, participants will receive a manual handling training certificate which can be downloaded and printed off for your use.
Pricing & Purchasing
Discounted prices are available for bulk purchases of our Online Manual Handling Training Course as listed above! The discount will be calculated automatically at the checkout so just select the quantity of training courses that you require and make your purchase.
If you need further assistance with bulk purchases, then please contact us on 01237 477 931 or email email@example.com.