Online Lone Working Training Course Overview
- PLEASE NOTE: This course cannot be taken on a mobile phone
- Approved by RoSPA
- Professional Online Training Course
- Course can be taken on desktop, laptop or tablet
- Instant 24/7 access
- Download lone worker certificate upon completion
- Bulk discounts available
- Chartered health and safety e-learning supplier
Lone Working Training Course Online
A lone worker is defined as an employee who carries out at least part of their job in isolation from other workers and without any close or direct supervision. When working alone you need to be especially aware of the risks and hazards around you and what you and your employers' responsibilities are in regards to health and safety practices.
Lone workers are more vulnerable than most due to the nature of working alone and so there needs to be even more awareness on behalf of the lone worker to reduce safety risks.
This RoSPA approved course will provide you with a full and comprehensive understanding of what defines a lone worker, it will teach you the lone worker legislation, how to identify and assess risks in the workplace, employee and employer responsibilities and much more.
Please note: This e-learning course only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
Who Is the Lone Working Training For?
The Lone Working Training Course is suitable for those who typically work alone or work from home. This would include services workers e.g. delivery worker or electrician, security workers, cleaners who work outside of normal office hours, night staff etc.
Benefits of our Online Lone Working Training Course
- Immediately communicates lone working policy to employees
- Mitigates responsibility in case of a lone working related claim
- Audit trail - evidence of completion and understanding of the lone worker training course
- Online lone working training is a highly cost and time effective way of training and assessing a large number of staff
- Flexible online training system which means that the course doesn't interfere with working hours and can be completed at a convenient time
Lone Worker Training Structure
The course is broken into three modules with a test at the end, on this course you will learn:
- Hazards and Procedures
- Personal Safety
Lone Working Certification
Your lone working certificate will be available to download immediately after successfully completing the training course.
You can print a hard copy or save as a PDF and send to the appropriate person for the business' audit trail of health and safety training.
When Can I Take the Lone Working Course?
You can begin the Lone Worker Training as soon as you have completed your purchase so there is no waiting around for that certification!
It can also be accessed any time of day and any day of the week including out of work hours so as not to interfere with business productivity.