Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene Training Course Overview
- PLEASE NOTE: This course cannot be taken on a mobile phone
- CIEH assured
- Professional Online Training Course
- Course can be taken on desktop, laptop or tablet
- Instant 24/7 access
- Out of hours email support
- Download certificate upon completion
- discounts available
- Chartered health and safety e-learning supplier
Food Safety and Hygiene Training Course Online - Level 2
When preparing or handling food in the workplace, health and safety is of the utmost importance as bad hygiene can result in food poisoning, or worse.
With the appropriate staff training in place, food safety laws and other health regulations can be clearly communicated to the necessary people.
Our online food safety essentials training course follows the Level 2 Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) syllabus, but does not offer an actual CIEH Level 2 Qualification or associated QCF points; however, upon completion of the online food safety training course, you will be presented with a level 2 food safety certificate of training.
Who Is the Level 2 Food Safety Training For?
This course is targeted towards anyone working with or handling foods in the workplace such as the catering sector, the manufacturing industry or within retail outlets such as restaurants, bars and hotels.
Benefits of our Food Safety Training Course - Level 2
- Ensure employees are aware of, and understand, the importance of food hygiene
- Flexible online training system which means that the course doesn't interfere with working hours and can be completed at a convenient time
- costs for travelling to remote training centres to complete the training course
- No overnight hotel/accommodation costs as the training course can be completed at home
Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene Course Objectives
This course covers your responsibilities under food safety law, food contamination and how to prevent it, dangers and symptoms of food poisoning, personal cleanliness and pest control.
The overall aim of the food safety training course is to ensure that you can work with and around food in the safest way possible, protecting the health of yourself and those around you.
Food Safety Training Level 2 Certification
Upon the completion of this course, you will receive a level 2 food safety training certificate as prove that training has been successful and you have understood the course and its content.
The certificate can be downloaded and saved as a PDF or printed off as a hard copy to be handed to the appropriate person or filed away.
When Can I Take the Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene Training Course?
You can start the level 2 food safety and hygiene training course as soon as you have completed your purchase – there's no waiting around!
It can also be taken on your laptop, desktop or tablet over a period of time, stopping and starting as required, until you have completed the course.
The online level 2 food safety course bookmarks their last position, so that they can resume the training course at any time and pick up from where they last left off.