Online Level 1 Food Hygiene and Safety Training Course Overview
- PLEASE NOTE: This course cannot be taken on a mobile phone
- RoSPA Approved
- Professional Online Training Course
- Course can be taken on desktop, laptop or tablet
- Instant 24/7 access
- Download certificate upon completion
- Bulk discounts available
- Chartered health and safety e-learning supplier
Level 1 Food Hygiene and Safety Training Course Online
When working in an industry or workplace that requires you to handle or prepare food, especially when it is for other people, confidence of safety and hygiene standards are paramount.
The Food Standards Agency is responsible for setting the standards that organisations must meet to reduce the risk of food poisoning or any other severe health issues.
This RoSPA approved food hygiene and safety online training course covers the syllabus requirements for Level 1 training as specified by the CIEH such as the core elements of food hygiene and understanding how poor standards can impact human health.
The course explores the causes and symptoms of food poisoning, relating it directly to poor practices and standards. It also explains the difference between food poisoning and food allergies, exploring symptoms and impacts of food allergies and cross contamination.
Please note: This e-learning course only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
Who Is the Food Safety and Hygiene Level 1 Training Course For?
This food safety training course is ideal for workers who handle or prepare food in the workplace, particularly those who work within the food industry such as cooks and waiters.
Benefits of our Level 1 Food Hygiene and Safety Training Course
- Ensure employees are aware of, and understand, their responsibilities when handling and preparing food
- Mitigate potential liability in case of a food hygiene incident
- Flexible online training system which means that the course doesn't interfere with working hours and can be completed at a convenient time
- No costs for travelling to remote training centres to complete the course
- No overnight hotel/accommodation costs as the training course can be completed at home
Level 1 Food Hygiene and Safety Training Course Objectives
This course is designed to provide employees with an understanding of food hygiene, the importance of personal hygiene and the basic principles of cleaning.
Level 1 Food Hygiene and Safety Training Course Content and Structure
This course is broken into four modules with a test at the end.
The course covers:
- Allergies and food poisoning
- Food safety law
- Personal hygiene
Level 1 Food Hygiene and Safety Certification
Upon the completion of this course, you will be able to instantly download your Level 1 food hygiene and safety certificate as a PDF file and either print it off or email it the appropriate person as proof that training has been successfully completed.
Discounted prices are available for bulk purchases of our level 1 food hygiene and safety training course as listed above. The discount will be calculated automatically at the checkout so just select the quantity of training courses that you require and make your purchase.
If you need further assistance with bulk purchases, then please contact us on 01237 477 931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.