Online Internet, Email and Social Media Use Training Course Overview
- PLEASE NOTE: This course cannot be taken on a mobile phone
- Professional Online Training Course
- Course can be taken on desktop, laptop or tablet
- Instant 24/7 access
- Download certification upon completion
- Bulk discounts available
- Chartered health and safety e-learning supplier
Internet, Email and Social Media Use Training Course Online
Internet and social media has become an integral part of the day to day life of many people, and this is also true for businesses who now turn to technology to help market their organisation.
Improper use of such powerful and influential tools can have detrimental effects on a business whether that be employees using social media to bully colleagues, or staff who talk negatively about their employers online.
This online internet, email and social media use training course enables you, the employer, to communicate your procedures relating to internet use to your entire workforce.
The online course has been designed to explain guidelines on the correct use of IT facilities as well as the consequences of misuse.
It outlines what is included within the category of IT facilities such as software applications, email, internet and social media, and how to use them appropriately.
The course also looks in detail at what might be considered inappropriate. Topics here could include copyright infringement, breaches of confidentiality and/or data protection, accessing obscene and/or illegal materials, defamation, contractual liability, and engaging in discriminatory behaviour.
Who Is the Online Internet, Email and Social Media Use Training Course For?
This Internet, email and social media use course is ideal for everyone who has access to or utilises these tools during their working day.
Benefits of our Online Internet, Email and Social Media Use Training Course
- Ensure employees are aware of internet-related policies
- Raise awareness of the consequences for improper behaviour online
- Low cost, high quality online training
- Flexible online training system which means that the course doesn't interfere with working hours and can be completed at a convenient time
- No costs for travelling to remote training centres to complete the training course
- No overnight hotel/accommodation costs as the training course can be completed at home
Internet, Email and Social Media Use Course Objectives
This course aims to provide employees with an understanding of their responsibilities when it comes to IT facilities and the potential disciplinary procedures that will follow if behaviour is deemed improper.
Online Internet, Email and Social Media Use Course Structure and Content
This Internet, Email and Social Media Use Course is broken into three modules with a test at the end.
The course covers:
- Copyright infringement
- Data protection
- Contractual liability
- Discriminatory behaviour online
Online Internet, Email and Social Media Use Course Certification
Upon the completion of this 20-minute course, you will be able to download your internet, email and social media use training certificate.
You can save it as a PDF or print it as a hard copy which is perfect for a health and safety audit trail.
When Can I Take the Internet, Email and Social Media Use Training Course?
You can start your internet, email and social media use training as soon as you have completed your order, so there’s no waiting around if you need your certification today!
The internet, email and social media use course can be taken on laptop, desktop or tablet and can be accessed at any time of day so it can be taken at a time that is most convenient for you.