Personal First Aid Kit For Off-Site Staff
Very Low Price - Very Comprehensive Personal First Aid Kit
The ideal First Aid Kit for Holiday or Business Travel both abroad or at home, can be stored neatly in the car, bag, back-pack, caravan or suitcase.
Fully stocked first aid kit and compliant with Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations.
- Dressing Strip Washproof (1 No.)
- Advapore Fabric Non-Woven Adhesive Wound Dressing 6cm x 7cm (2 No.)
- Advacare Low-Adherent Dressing 7.5cm x 7.5cm (1 No.)
- Blue Dot Flow Wrapped Medium Dressing No8 (2 No.)
- Gauze Swab 10cm x 10cm (2 No.)
- Blue Dot Non-Woven Triangular Bandage 90cm x 90cm x 127cm (1 No.)
- Steri-Strip Skin Closures 75mm x 6mm (Pack 3) (1 No.)
- Blue Dot Boxed Microporous Tape 1.25cm x 5mtr (1 No.)
- Safety Pins (Pack 4) (1 No.)
- Blue Dot Medium Vinyl Powder-Free Gloves (Pair) (1 No.)
- Forceps - Disposable for Dressings (Sterile) (Single) (1 No.)
- Scissors Small Blunt/Blunt Plastic Handle 4" (1 No.)
- Blue Dot First-Aid Guidance Leaflet (1 No.)
The first aid kit is supplied in a robust zipped plastic pouch.
This compact first aid kit is ideal for not only day trips out and about like picnics, bike rides and walks in the country; but they also help to ensure that off-site staff and lone workers have access to essential first aid provisions. Supplied in a handy size to fit in a glove compartment or can be popped in bag, and is ideal for any outing or occasion.
Helps to ensure that off-site staff and lone workers have access to essential first aid provisions.Fully stocked first aid kit and compliant with Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations.