Online Home Working Training Course Overview
- PLEASE NOTE: This course cannot be taken on a mobile phone
- Approved by RoSPA
- Professional Online Training Course
- Course can be taken on desktop, laptop or tablet
- Instant 24/7 access
- Out of hours email support
- Download certificate upon completion
- Bulk discounts available
- Chartered health and safety e-learning supplier
Home Working Policy Training Course Online
Working from home is becoming a more popular option for both employers and employees as it is more convenient, saves on the stress of commuting/being late to work, requires less space and resources and can often turn out to be more productive.
But, with the home now doubling up as the workplace, employer and employee responsibilities under Health and Safety legislation are now applicable to the homeworker's home.
Additionally, those working remotely are expected to comply with all relevant workplace policies and procedures as they would when working in the employer's workplace.
To ensure the successful and safe management of homeworking, it is crucial that arrangements are clear and agreed in advance and a consistent approach is understood by managers and employees alike.
Our home working policy course is a RoSPA approved online training solution providing an outline of an organisation's policy and work arrangements in relation to staff who work from home.
Please note: This e-learning course only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
Who Is the Home Working Training Course For?
This online home working policy course is ideal for employees who work from home, or managers who are responsible for those who work from home.
Benefits of our Online Home Working Training Course
- Provide clear procedures to staff who are home workers or to those responsible for managing homeworking
- Defines home-based work arrangements regarding entitlements, eligibility criteria and other conditions that apply
- Provide a consistency of approach and standard framework for managing homeworking
- Audit trail - evidence of completion and understanding of the home working policy training course
- Online training is a highly cost and time effective way of training and assessing many staff
- Flexible online training system which means that the course doesn't interfere with working hours and can be completed at a convenient time
Home Working Policy Training Objectives
During this online training course, you will learn:
- Categories of homeworking and eligibility criteria
- General homeworking arrangements covering such topics as insurance requirements, the supply of equipment and security of data
- The importance of integrating health and safety requirements into the homeworking environment
Home Working Training Course Content
The course is broken into three modules with a test at the end, this course covers:
- Policies and procedures
- Home arrangements
- Workplace hazards
And much more…
Home Working Training Course Certification
Once you have successfully completed the home working policy training, you will be provided with a certificate as evidence of your training.
This can be printed off as a hard copy for your audit trail, or downloaded and saved as PDF for electronic systems.
When Can I Take the Home Working Policy Course?
Once your purchase is complete, you will be able to instantly begin your home working policy online training – so there is no waiting around!
The course can be accessed at any time of day, including outside of typical working hours, and it comes with 24/7 technical support if you need it.
Discounted prices are available for bulk purchases of our Online Home Working Policy Training Course as listed above! The discount will be calculated automatically at the checkout so just select the quantity of training courses that you require and make your purchase.
If you need further assistance with bulk purchases, then please contact us on 01237 477 931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.