Online Health and Safety Training For Managers Overview
- Approved by RoSPA
- Professional Online Training Course
- Course can be taken on desktop, laptop or tablet
- Instant 24/7 access
- Out of hours email support
- Download health and safety certificate upon completion
- Bulk discounts available
- Chartered health and safety e-learning supplier
Health and Safety Training for Managers Course Online
All businesses have a legal duty to ensure the safety and well being of their employees and it is up to the managers to implement and maintain health and safety policies and procedures in the workplace.
This RoSPA approved online health and safety training for managers course is designed to help managers better understand their obligations and responsibilities when it comes to safety. This course will provide them with information on the importance of risk assessments, how to avoid accidents in the workplace and the Health and Safety policy.
It's ideal for ensuring that your employees are in safe hands and that your managers are fulfilling their legal duties.
Please note: This e-learning course only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
Who Is the Health and Safety Training for Managers Course For?
Although the online course is targeted at manager and supervisors who are responsible for safety of the employees that report to them, this training course can also be taken by team leaders, business owners and other senior staff who may, at some point, be responsible for the safety of others.
Benefits of our Online Health and Safety Training for Managers
- Immediately communicates health and safety policy to managers
- Audit trail - evidence of completion and understanding of the health and safety for managers training course
- Online health and safety training is a highly cost and time effective way of training and assessing a large number of managers
- Flexible online training system which means that the course doesn't interfere with working hours and can be completed at a convenient time
Health and Safety Training for Managers Objectives
This course aims to provide managers with:
- A basic knowledge of Health & Safety legislation
- Their own responsibilities in this area
- The importance of reporting, investigating and recording accidents
- How to conduct a risk assessment of the workplace
- The importance of emergency procedures Benefit to your Organisation
Online Health & Safety Training for Managers Course Content & Structure
The Health & Safety Training for Managers course is broken into six modules with a test at the end, this course covers:
- Manager's role
- Relevant legislation
- Risk Assessments
- Training such as responsibilities and types of training
Health and Safety Training for Managers Certificate
Once you have successfully completed the health and safety training for managers course, you will receive a training certificate to prove that you have understood the course.
This certificate can be printed off or downloaded and saved as a PDF for future reference and an audit trail.
Discounted prices are available for bulk purchases of our Online Health and Safety Training for Managers Course as listed above! The discount will be calculated automatically at the checkout so just select the quantity of training courses that you require and make your purchase.
If you need further assistance with bulk purchases, then please contact us on 01237 477 931 or email email@example.com.