To request a callback, please fill in the form below
Online Health and Safety Induction Training Course Overview
- Approved by RoSPA
- Professional Online Training Course
- Course can be taken on desktop, laptop or tablet
- Instant 24/7 access
- Download Health and Safety Induction certificate upon completion
- Bulk discounts available
- Chartered health and safety e-learning supplier
Health and Safety Induction Training Course Online
This RoSPA approved Health and Safety Induction course is the ideal way to introduce new employees to the Health and Safety policies and procedures in your workplace. In approximately 25 minutes, your new starters can earn their Health and Safety Induction training certificate.
It is a legal requirement, under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, for all employers to ensure that employees receive the necessary information and training need to carry out their work safely. This includes making sure that all new employees are made aware of, and understand, the basic health and safety procedures in the workplace such as arrangements first aid, fire evacuation and fire safety.
Our Health and Safety Induction course enables employers to fulfil their duty and serves as the perfect introduction to workplace health and safety for beginners.
Please note: This e-learning course only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
Who Is the Health and Safety Induction Online Training Course For?
The Health and Safety Induction course is perfect for new starters who are not yet familiar with your safety policies.
It can also be used as a refresher course for those who may need reminding of health and safety basics, or as and when health and safety procedures change.
Benefits of our Online Health and Safety Induction Course
- Immediately communicates health and safety policy to employees
- Audit trail - evidence of completion and understanding of the health and safety induction training course
- Online health and safety induction training is a highly cost and time effective way of training and assessing a large number of staff
- Flexible online training system which means that the course doesn't interfere with working hours and can be completed at a convenient time
Health and Safety Induction Training Objectives
The Health and Safety Training Course aims to teach employees:
- Familiarity with Health & Safety procedures
- The causes of accidents and what can be done to prevent injury
- The importance of being risk aware
- Responsibilities under current Health & Safety legislation Benefit to your Organisation
The Health & Safety Induction Course Content & Structure
The course is broken into four modules and covers:
- The importance of health and safety
- Relevant legislations such as employee responsibilities and current laws
- Accidents in the workplace
- Risk assessments
Health and Safety Induction Certification
As soon as you have successfully completed your Health and Safety Induction training course, you will be provided with a certificate as clear evidence of completion.
Your Health and Safety Induction certificate will be available to download as a PDF or to print off for a hard copy.
Discounted prices are available for bulk purchases of our Online Health and Safety Induction Training Course as listed above! The discount will be calculated automatically at the checkout so just select the quantity of training courses that you require and make your purchase.
If you need further assistance with bulk purchases, then please contact us on 01237 477 931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org