Online Health and Safety Induction for Young Workers Training Course Overview
- PLEASE NOTE: This course cannot be taken on a mobile phone
- RoSPA approved
- Professional Online Training Course
- Course can be taken on desktop, laptop or tablet
- Instant 24/7 access
- Out of hours email support
- Download certification upon completion
- Bulk discounts available
- Chartered health and safety e-learning supplier
Health and Safety Induction for Young Workers Training Course Online
Health and safety is a key part of every workplace and it should be treated as a top priority, so communicating safety policies and procedures as well as highlighting potential risks and hazards should be the first agenda when a new or young employee starts.
By providing new starters and young workers, who may not have as much, or any, knowledge of health and safety in the workplace, with a comprehensive RoSPA approved online health and safety induction training course, you can ensure that they are well-informed and equipped to deal with dangers in the workplace.
In just 45 minutes, you can receive your health and safety induction certificate and make sure that you are fully trained in all things health and safety.
Please note: This e-learning course only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
Who Is the Health and Safety Induction for Young Workers Training For?
This RoSPA approved health and safety induction training course is aimed at young workers and new employees who would be more unfamiliar with the health and safety regulations and procedures.
It's the perfect way of inducting new starters into the workplace and making sure that they are aware of general, accident and first aid policies.
Benefits of our Online Health and Safety Induction for Young Workers Training
- Raise awareness, amongst young workers, of how to work safely
- Reduce the risk of injury
- Low cost, high quality online training
- Flexible online training system which means that the course doesn't interfere with working hours and can be completed at a convenient time
- No costs for travelling to remote training centres to complete the health and safety induction training course
- No overnight hotel/accommodation costs as the training course can be completed at home
Health and Safety Induction for Young Workers Course Objectives
This course is designed to familiarise young workers with health and safety procedures, explain the causes of accidents, highlight the importance of being risk aware and demonstrate the importance of highlighting safety issues in the workplace.
Health and Safety Induction for Young Workers Course Content & Structure
This course is broken into five modules with a test at the end.
The course covers:
- Accidents in the workplace
- Relevant Legislation
- Young Workers and their Work
- Accident Reporting
- Risk Assessments
Health and Safety Induction for Young Workers Certification
Upon the completion of this course, you will be immediately provided with a health and safety induction certificate which you can download as a PDF or print off.
Discounted prices are available for bulk purchases of our online health and safety induction for young workers training as listed above! The discount will be calculated automatically at the checkout so just select the quantity of training courses that you require and make your purchase.
If you need further assistance with bulk purchases, then please contact us on 01237 477 931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.