Online General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Training Course Overview
- PLEASE NOTE: This course cannot be taken on a mobile phone
- Professional Online Training Course
- Course can be taken on desktop, laptop or tablet
- Instant 24/7 access
- Out of hours email support
- Download GDPR certification upon completion
- Bulk discounts available
- Chartered health and safety e-learning supplier
GDPR Training Course Online
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new framework for data protection laws in Europe that comes into force on the 25th May 2018 and will massively affect how businesses can collect, handle and store their data.
This covers everything from making sales calls and email marketing to storing customer and client information, with the purpose being that consumers/the public have more transparency when it comes to the use of their personal information.
Admittedly, GDPR is complex and extensive, so you need to be prepared well in advance because anyone that is not compliant could face a hefty fine. Hence, it's very important that you are aware of the changes coming into place and what you need to do to avoid any penalties.
This GDPR training course is designed to offer employees and managers a thorough understanding of GDPR and how it affects their work including the difference between GDPR and the Data Protection Act, how data must be processed and what is required to remain compliant.
Who Is the GDPR Training For?
This GDPR online course is suitable for any employee or manager who handles data and is required to protect it.
This can include those that work in administration, marketing, sales, finance, operations and more.
Benefits of our GDPR Training
- Ensure employees are aware of their responsibilities when it comes to Data Protection
- Raise awareness of the risks and fines attached to improper collection and use of data
- Reduce the risk of misuse of data
- Low cost, high quality online GDPR training
- Flexible online training system which means that the course doesn't interfere with working hours and can be completed at a convenient time
- No costs for travelling to remote training centres to complete the abrasive wheels training course
- No overnight hotel/accommodation costs as the training course can be completed at home
GDPR Course Objectives
This course is designed to provide employees and managers with a comprehensive understanding of the new General Data Protection Regulation and how to ensure they are compliant to avoid a harsh penalty.
GDPR Training Course Content and Structure
This GDPR course is broken into four modules with a test at the end.
The course covers:
- What is GDPR?
- The penalties for non-compliance
- Your responsibilities
- The basic principles of GDPR
- Individuals' rights
Upon the completion of this course, you will be able to instantly download your GDPR certificate as a PDF file and either print it off or email it your employer as proof that you have successfully competed your training.
It's ideal for an audit trail as evidence that employees have completed and understood their GDPR training course.
Discounted prices are available for bulk purchases of our online GDPR training as listed above! The discount will be calculated automatically at the checkout so just select the quantity of training courses that you require and make your purchase.
If you need further assistance with bulk purchases, then please contact us on 01237 477 931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.