Online Fire Marshal Training Course Overview
- PLEASE NOTE: This course cannot be taken on a mobile phone
- Approved by RoSPA
- Professional online training course
- Course can be taken on desktop, laptop or tablet
- Instant 24/7 access
- Out of hours email support
- Download fire safety certificate upon completion
- Bulk discounts available
- Chartered health and safety e-learning supplier
Fire Marshal Training Course Online
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 states that the employer or owner is responsible for fire safety in their premises but may appoint a 'competent' person, such as a fire warden, to assist in ensuring adequate fire safety procedures are implemented.
They may also help develop the emergency plan and assist in carrying out a fire risk assessment alongside their expected duties such as executing the evacuation plan and communicating with emergency services upon arrival.
The Regulatory Order also requires that where persons are appointed to assist, they must be provided with suitable training.
Our RoSPA approved online fire marshal course is a quick and efficient way of ensuring that your fire warden(s) is competent in handling fire safety procedures and certified to do so.
You may also wish for them to undergo Fire Safety Training Courses for a more general understanding of how they can help prevent a fire from breaking out.
We also provide workplace fire safety training online.
Please note: This e-learning course only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
Who Is the Fire Marshal Training For?
This fire warden training is designed for any one appointed in the role of fire warden in your workplace.
There must be a fire marshal in the workplace across all types of industries as every work premise is at risk of a fire.
Benefits of our Online Fire Marshal Course
- Immediately communicates the responsibilities and role of a fire warden / fire marshal
- Audit trail - evidence of completion and understanding of the fire marshal training course
- Low cost, high quality online fire marshal training
- Flexible online training system which means that the course doesn't interfere with working hours and can be completed at a convenient time
- No costs for travelling to remote training centres to complete the fire marshal training course
- No overnight hotel/accommodation costs as the training course can be completed at home
Fire Marshal Training Course Objectives
- The responsibilities and the importance of the role of Fire Marshal
- How to carry out the responsibilities of a Fire Marshal
- The different causes of workplace fires and what can be done to prevent these fires occurring
- How to assist in the evacuation of a building
- How to use a fire extinguisher Course Benefits
- Provide 'competent' people appointed with suitable training to discharge their responsibilities in keeping with the requirement stipulated in The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order
- Raise awareness of the importance of the role of a Fire Warden / Fire Marshal and the positive effect they have during an emergency
- Ensure the risks associated with fire are reduced and managed in a responsible manner.
Fire Marshal Training Course Content and Structure
The Fire Marshal training course is broken up into four modules with a test at the end. This course covers:
- Fire legislation
- Fire Prevention
- Emergency Evacuation
- Fire Fighting
- Final Test
Fire Marshal Certification
Upon the completion of this course, you will instantly receive your fire marshal certificate that can be downloaded as a PDF and printed off as a hard copy, or saved and emailed to you (the employer) as evidence of successful completion.
When Can I Take the Fire Marshal Course?
This online fire marshal course can be taken immediately after purchasing so there is no waiting around if you need your certificate urgently.
It can also be completed at any time of day, any day of the week, so it doesn't have to interfere with working hours.
Pricing and Purchasing
Discounted prices are available for bulk purchases of our Online Fire Marshal Training Course as listed above! The discount will be calculated automatically at the checkout so just select the quantity of training courses that you require and make your purchase.
If you need further assistance with bulk purchases, then please contact us on 01237 477 931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org