To request a callback, please fill in the form below
Online Equality and Diversity Policy Training Course Overview
- PLEASE NOTE: This course cannot be taken on a mobile phone
- Professional Online Training Course
- Course can be taken on desktop, laptop or tablet
- Instant 24/7 access
- Download certification upon completion
- Bulk discounts available
- Chartered health and safety e-learning supplier
Equality and Diversity Policy Training Course Online
The Equality Act 2010 aims to bring together anti-discrimination laws, such as equal pay, race relations and sex and disability discrimination, into one digestible format. The act promotes equal treatment in the workplace regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability or marital status, and must be communicated with managers and employees through your Equality and Diversity Policy.
The aim is to promote a culture free of discrimination, bullying and harassment so that the workplace is one filled with happy and comfortable employees.
This equality and diversity policy online training course ensures that everyone in the workplace is aware of the issues that we still face in tackling equality and diversity, and what their role is in relation to these issues.
Employers are responsible for the discriminatory actions of their employees and complying with what is generally perceived as 'reasonably practicable' in this area is to communicate a comprehensive and clear Equality and Diversity Policy to all staff.
One method of doing so is to provide them with this online equality and diversity policy training course which issues them with a certificate upon successful completion, serving as evidence that they have understood the course.
Who Is the Equality and Diversity Policy Training For?
This equality and diversity policy training course is for every individual in every workplace, particularly if you value equality and diversity and have a duty to comply with the Equality Act 2010.
It is ideal if you have had issues with bullying and harassment in the past, or if you would just like to reduce the risk of either of those in your workplace.
Benefits of our Equality and Diversity Policy Training
- Ensure employees are aware of their responsibilities when it comes equality and diversity in the workplace
- Low cost, high quality online equality and diversity policy training
- Flexible online training system which means that the course doesn't interfere with working hours and can be completed at a convenient time
- No costs for travelling to remote training centres to complete the training course
- No overnight hotel/accommodation costs as the training course can be completed at home
Equality and Diversity Policy Course Objectives
This course is designed to provide users with a thorough understanding of the definition of equality and diversity, the role they play in relation to both issues in the workplace and the different types of discrimination that can occur, as well as how to make a complaint or seek help as a witness of victim of discrimination.
Equality and Diversity Policy Course Stucture & Content
This Equality and Diversity Policy Course is broken into four modules with a test at the end.
The course covers:
- An overview of equality and diversity
- Types of discrimination including bullying and harassment
- Workplace discrimination
- Reporting a concern
Equality and Diversity Policy Certification
Upon the completion of this course, you will be issued with a downloadable equality and diversity policy training certificate showing that you have successfully completed the course.