Online Alcohol and Drug Awareness Training Course Overview
- PLEASE NOTE: This course cannot be taken on a mobile phone
- Professional online training course
- Course can be taken on desktop, laptop or tablet
- Instant 24/7 access
- Out of hours email support
- Download certification upon completion
- Bulk discounts available
- Chartered health and safety e-learning supplier
Alcohol and Drug Awareness Training Course Online
Alcohol and drugs at work is an increasing problem for employers, especially as workplace stress continues to rise. The misuse of such substances can result in poor health, increased absence, reduced productivity, increased risk of injury and general misconduct.
Every business should have a policy in place regarding drugs and alcohol to avoid any misunderstanding amongst employees.
This alcohol and drug awareness training course provides employees with information regarding the dangers and health risks associated with alcohol and drug abuse.
The course can be customised for your specific business needs so that your workforce understands the policies and procedures in place for your organisation.
A designated course administrator can edit the text and images within the course using our integrated authoring tool, and link to organisation-specific documentation, at no extra cost.
Who Is the Alcohol and Drug Awareness Training For?
This Alcohol and Drug Awareness course is ideal for all employees in any industry as it's an issue that affects everyone.
Benefits of our Alcohol and Drug Awareness Training
- Highlights the dangers associated with the abuse of drugs and alcohol
- Ensures that employees are familiar with your Company's policy regarding the use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace
- Flexible online training system which means that the course doesn't interfere with working hours and can be completed at a convenient time
- No costs for travelling to remote training centres to complete the training course
- No overnight hotel/accommodation costs as the training course can be completed at home
Alcohol and Drug Awareness Course Objectives
This course is designed to provide employees with a thorough awareness and understanding of the dangers of substance abuse and the Company's specific rules on the management of alcohol and drugs in the workplace.
Alcohol and Drug Awareness Course Structure
This Alcohol and Drug Awareness course is broken into four modules with a test at the end.
The course covers:
- Effects of drugs and alcohol
- Drug and alcohol policies
- Penalties and discipline
- Prescribed medication
Alcohol and Drug Awareness Certification
Upon the completion of this course, you will be able to instantly download your alcohol and drug awareness certificate as a PDF file and either print it off or email it your employer as proof that you have successfully competed your training.
It's ideal for an audit trail as evidence that employees have completed and understood their alcohol and drug awareness training course.
When Can I Take the Alcohol and Drug Awareness Training Course?
You can begin your alcohol and drug awareness training once your purchase has been completed, so there is no waiting around.
You can also access the course at any time of day and day of the week which means that it doesn't have to interfere with your working day.
The course can be taken on a laptop, desktop or tablet and only takes approximately 20 minutes to complete which means you can be certified in less than half an hour!
Discounted prices are available for bulk purchases of our alcohol and drug awareness training as listed above! The discount will be calculated automatically at the checkout so just select the quantity of training courses that you require and make your purchase.
If you need further assistance with bulk purchases, then please contact us on 01237 477 931 or email email@example.com.