To request a callback, please fill in the form below
Online Drivewize Driver Training Course Overview
- PLEASE NOTE: This course cannot be taken on a mobile phone
- Professional Online Training Course
- Course can be taken on desktop, laptop or tablet
- Instant 24/7 access
- Download certificate upon completion
- Bulk discounts available
- Chartered health and safety e-learning supplier
Drivewize Driver Training Course Online
Road safety does appear to be improving year on year with a steady decrease in fatal car accidents; however, there were still over 1,700 fatalities on the road in 2015 and a further 22,100 serious injuries.
Many factors play into this decreasing number of road collisions, including comprehensive training in safe driving which makes road users more aware of their behaviour on the road.
Our drivewize driver training course provides employees with the information they need to go out onto the road safely. The course covers observation, rules of the road, distractions, MOT tests and driver responsibility which all contribute to safe driving.
In just 40 minutes, you can ensure that you are a safer driver, and that you have the certificate to prove it.
Who Is the Drivewize Driver Training For?
This course is aimed at those who drive within the UK as part of their job. This typically includes service people (i.e. delivery men), electricians, plumbers, painters and decorators, sales people and taxi drivers.
Benefits of our Online Drivewize Driver Course
- Provide clear understanding of driving laws and how they relate to your behaviour on the road
- Provide a consistency of approach and standard framework for managing safe driving
- Audit trail - evidence of completion and understanding of the Drivewize Driver training course
- Online training is a highly cost and time effective way of training and assessing many staff
- Flexible online training system which means that the course doesn't interfere with working hours and can be completed at a convenient time
Drivewize Drive Training Objectives
During this online training course, you will learn:
- What your responsibilities are on the road and the importance of being a safe driver
- How individual behaviour on the road contributes to the causes of road accidents
- Common 'driver attitude' problems and key areas where behaviour affects safe driving
- The importance of reporting issues to your employer
- The importance of keen observation and awareness whilst driving
- Specific driving techniques for motorways and other roads
- Techniques for driving in bad weather conditions and personal safety whilst on the road
Drivewize Driver Certification
Once the Drivewize Driver course has been completed successfully, you will receive a certificate as evidence that you have understood your responsibilities when it comes to safe driving.
The course can be downloaded and saved as a PDF, or printed off as a hard copy for audit trails.
When Can I Take the Drivewize Driver Course?
You can start the course as soon as you have completed your order.
It can be accessed 24/7 which means that it doesn't have to interfere with your working hours.