Online Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures Training Course Overview
- PLEASE NOTE: This course cannot be taken on a mobile phone
- Professional Online Training Course
- Course can be taken on desktop, laptop or tablet
- Instant 24/7 access
- Out of hours email support
- Download certificate upon completion
- Bulk discounts available
- Chartered health and safety e-learning supplier
Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures Training Course Online
A disciplinary and grievance policy is a major part of any business and should be clearly communicated to all employees during their induction process.
Without one in place, employees are likely to be less engaged and operations may not run as smoothly, so it is in the best interests of your business to put a disciplinary and grievance procedure in place and ensure that all employees are aware of it.
An effective disciplinary and grievance policy will detail how employees should raise concerns, the steps that will follow, what constitutes as gross misconduct and grounds for dismissal and how to raise an appeal.
This online disciplinary and grievance procedures course is the ideal way of communicating such a procedure to all your staff in a quick and easy way, with a certificate documenting successful completion of the course.
The training highlights the importance of meeting organisational standards, outlines the stages involved in your disciplinary procedures and explains the range of actions that can be taken under the terms of your policy.
Who Is the Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures Training For?
This disciplinary and grievance procedure online course is for all employees, and even managers, across all industries and places of work.
Benefits of our Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures Training
- Ensure employees are aware of, and understand, the disciplinary and grievance policy
- Reduce the risk of misconduct and bad behaviour
- Flexible online training system which means that the course doesn't interfere with working hours and can be completed at a convenient time
- No costs for travelling to remote training centres to complete the disciplinary and grievance procedures training course
- No overnight hotel/accommodation costs as the training course can be completed at home
Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures Course Objectives
This course is designed to provide employees with a comprehensive awareness of your Company's policy and procedures with regards to discipline and grievances.
Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures course structure and content
This Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures course is broken into three modules with a test at the end.
The course covers:
- Disciplinary process
- Grievance procedures
- Making a claim to an employment tribunal
Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures Certification
Upon the completion of this course, you will be able to instantly download your disciplinary and grievance procedures certificate as a PDF file and either print it off or email it the appropriate person as proof that training has been successfully completed.
When Can I Take the Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures Training Course?
You don't have to wait around to begin your disciplinary and grievance procedures training, as soon as you have completed your purchase you can get started.
It can be accessed any time of day, at your convenience, and the course can be taken on a laptop, desktop or tablet.