Online Coronavirus (COVID 19) Training Course Overview
- PLEASE NOTE: This course cannot be taken on a mobile phone
- Professional Online Training Course
- Course can be taken on desktop, laptop or tablet
- Instant 24/7 access
- Download certificate upon completion
- Bulk discounts available
- Chartered health and safety e-learning supplier
Coronavirus Training Course Certification
Once you have successfully completed the online coronavirus course, you will be provided with a certificate as evidence of your training.
This can be printed off as a hard copy for your audit trail or downloaded and saved as PDF for electronic systems.
Coronavirus Online Training Course
COVID 19 is a new strain of virus that has now been declared a pandemic by the WHO (World Health Organisation) - the first we have seen in over ten years. It's caused by coronavirus, which affects the lungs and airways, resulting in respiratory difficulty with high risk groups being older people and those with pre-existing medical conditions, such as asthma.
It's important that people do not panic. Instead, you need to get proactive in your approach to coronavirus, especially in the workplace.
This Online COVID 19 Training Course is designed to help individuals understand COVID-19 and how they can help prevent the spread of it.
The content in this course is based on the advice that has been issued by the WHO, NHS, HSE and CDC (Centres for Disease Control and Prevention).
Who is the Coronavirus Training Course For?
There are over 14 million people around the world who have been tested positive for coronavirus, with the death rate now exceeding 600,00 (at the time of writing this content) and rising daily.
Hence, this course is essential for all workers across all industries.
Benefits of our Online Coronavirus (COVID 19) Training Course
- Provides clear methods of prevention to workers which will help prevent the spread of the virus
- Outlines the actions that your business is taking towards coronavirus to your entire workforce
- Audit trail – evidence of completion and understanding of the coronavirus training course
- Highly cost and time effective way of training and assessing your entire workforce
- Flexible online training system which means that the course doesn't interfere with working hours and can be completed at a convenient time
COVID 19 Training Course Content and Objectives
During this online training course, you will learn:
- The importance of good hygiene, primarily hand washing, cleaning surfaces, respiratory etiquette and social distancing
- How to keep up to date with the latest public health and travel advice
- When and how you should self-isolate