COSHH Training Course Overview
- PLEASE NOTE: This course cannot be taken on a mobile phone
- Professional Online Training Course
- RoSPA Certified
- Course can be taken on desktop, laptop or tablet
- Instant 24/7 access
- Out of hours email support
- Download certificate upon completion
- Bulk discounts available
- Chartered health and safety e-learning supplier
The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Regulations 2002, under regulation 12, states that "every employer who undertakes work which is liable to expose an employee to a substance hazardous to health shall provide that employee with suitable and sufficient information, instruction and training." All employees have a legal responsibility to cooperate with their employer to meet their obligations.
This online COSHH course deals with how to communicate preventative and control measures to avoid harmful exposure to hazardous substances in the workplace. The course has just been updated to include the new international COSHH symbols while also showing the old symbols to compare them and ensure that the trainee understands the meaning of the new symbols that must be used in future.
Please note: This e-learning course only provides awareness education. Additional face-to-face safety training would be needed in order to gain the necessary knowledge to be able to work safely in your organisation. Contact our consultants for more information.
Who Should Take the COSHH Training Course?
This online COSHH training is for any employees who work with hazardous substances in the workplace. This can include, but is not limited to:
Benefits of COSHH Training
- Immediately communicates what a hazardous substance is and the different forms it can appear as
- Mitigate potential liability in case of an accident caused by hazardous substances
- Audit trail - evidence of completion and understanding of the COSHH course
- Low cost, high quality online COSHH training
- Flexible online training system which means that the course doesn't interfere with working hours and can be completed at a convenient time
- No costs for travelling to remote training centres to complete the COSHH training course
- No overnight hotel/accommodation costs as the training course can be completed at home
Once you have completed the course, a COSHH certificate will be generated which you can print off. This allows you to provide evidence of your qualification for compliance and auditing. This can be downloaded as a PDF document which can be saved and sent to the employer.
The content of the course has been approved by RoSPA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents) and is considered a quality course.
This COSHH training course covers:
- Hazardous substances
- Classification and COSHH symbols
- Health risks
- Control measures
- Final test
This course is designed to help employees:
- Determine what a hazardous substance is and the different forms it can appear as
- Understand the potential health hazards associated with certain hazardous substances
- Learn how to avoid harmful exposure and work safely with hazardous substances
Discounted prices are available for bulk purchases of our online COSHH training course as listed above. The discount will be calculated automatically at the checkout so just select the quantity of training courses that you require and make your purchase.
For more information on the online COSHH training course, get in touch with us today on 01237 477 931.