Online Coping with COVID-19 Anxiety Training Course Overview
- PLEASE NOTE: This course cannot be taken on a mobile phone
- Professional Online Training Course
- Course can be taken on desktop, laptop or tablet
- Instant 24/7 access
- Out of hours email support
- Download certificate upon completion
- Bulk discounts available
- Chartered health and safety e-learning supplier
Coping with COVID-19 Anxiety Online Training Course
Since late March 2020, as cases of COVID-19 started to rapidly increase and the government announced a nationwide lockdown, 25 million Britons have experienced high levels of anxiety.
This has likely been as a result of a number of the following; loss of jobs, struggling with childcare, fear of getting sick or losing a loved one, loneliness, boredom etc. With social distancing measures in place, these feelings are only amplified due to a lack of face to face contact with other people.
It's important to find ways to manage your mental health during this difficult time and our Coping with COVID-19 Anxiety Training Course is a great place to start. The aim of this 30-minute course is to help users better understand what anxiety is and how it manifest itself during this COVID-19 outbreak, as well as suggest ways to manage any feelings of anxiety before they become overwhelming.
Who is the Coping with COVID-19 Anxiety Training Course For?
This online course is essential for everyone as we are all susceptible to feelings of anxiety, especially during a pandemic. Even those with no previous experience with anxiety would benefit from this training course.
Benefits of our Online Coping with COVID-19 Anxiety Training Course
- Provides tips and methods for managing anxiety
- Audit trail – evidence of completion and understanding of the training course
- Highly cost and time effective way of training and assessing your entire workforce
- Flexible online training system which means that the course doesn't interfere with working hours and can be completed at a convenient time
Coping with COVID-19 Anxiety Training Course Content and Objectives
During this online training course, you will learn:
- How to recognise signs of anxiety in yourself and others
- Stress relief techniques
- Tips for reducing anxiety levels
- Advice on helping others who may be struggling with anxiety
Coping with COVID-19 Anxiety Training Course Certification
Once you have successfully completed the Online Coping with COVID-19 Anxiety Course, you will be provided with a certificate as evidence of your training.
This can be printed off as a hard copy for your audit trail or downloaded and saved as PDF for electronic systems.
Discounted prices are available for bulk purchases of our Online Coping with COVID-19 Anxiety Training Course as listed above! The discount will be calculated automatically at the checkout, so just select the quantity of training courses that you require and make your purchase.
If you need further assistance with bulk purchases, then please contact us on 01237 477 931 or email email@example.com.