Online Contractor Safety Procedures Training Course Overview
- PLEASE NOTE: This course cannot be taken on a mobile phone
- Approved by RoSPA
- Professional Online Training Course
- Course can be taken on desktop, laptop or tablet
- Instant 24/7 access
- Out of hours email support
- Download contractor safety certificate upon completion
- Bulk discounts available
- Chartered health and safety e-learning supplier
Contractor Safety Training Course Online
If your company uses Contractors or Sub-Contractors to carry out work on your premises, then it is your responsibility to provide information regarding the site/premises and any hazards that may affect their activities.
It is important to communicate any specific health and safety requirements that contractors must comply with (such as site access, security and emergency procedures) to ensure the safety of both parties.
Our contractor safety procedures training will clearly set out the safety standards and reduce the risk of serious injury as all contractors will be fully trained before they start work on your site.
Who Is the Contractor Safety Training For?
This Contractor Safety course has been designed for the use of contractors or sub-contractors who may be carrying out work on your site.
Benefits of our Online Contractor Safety Training Course
- Immediately communicates your safety policy to contractors
- Trail – evidence of completion and understanding of your policies and arrangements
- Low cost, high quality training
- Time effective – can train a large number of contractors in a short amount of time
Contractor Safety Training Objectives
This course aims to make contractors aware of:
- The Health and Safety responsibilities of both parties as specified under current Health and Safety Legislation
- General site procedures and safety requirements in relation to a variety of areas such as using PPE, working from heights, working with electricity, permits, etc
- Emergency procedures in place and how to report an accident Benefit to your Organisation
- Due diligence regarding the management of Contractors and the communication of your Safety Policy
Contractor Safety Procedure Course Structure
The Contractor Safety Procedure course is broken into three modules with a test at the end, this course covers:
- Site information such as security procedures and signage
- Emergency procedures
- General code of behaviour
And much more...
Contractor Safety Procedures Training Certification
Following the successful completion of the course, you will receive a Contractor Safety certificate.
You can download as a PDF and send to the appropriate person as evidence that you have completed your training, or you can print off a hard copy.
When Can I Take the Contractor Safety Procedures Course?
The course can be accessed as soon as you have completed your order so there is no need to wait around before you can get started.
If you would prefer for the course to be taken outside of working hours then this is ideal as you can access it any time of day, any day of the week.
If you need further assistance with the Online Contractor Safety Procedures Training Course or with bulk purchases, then please contact us on 01237 477 931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.