Online Code of Conduct Training Course Overview
- PLEASE NOTE: This course cannot be taken on a mobile phone
- Professional Online Training Course
- Course can be taken on desktop, laptop or tablet
- Instant 24/7 access
- Download certification upon completion
- Bulk discounts available
- Chartered health and safety e-learning supplier
Code of Conduct Training Course Online
Code of conduct refers to the standards and guidelines of behaviour expected in the workplace including ethical values and moral codes.
This code of conduct course effectively describes the importance of complying with your organisation's values and principles.
During the 30-minute online training, users will gain a comprehensive understanding of ethics, ethical values and will be provided with everyday examples of ethical issues within the workplace.
The code of conduct course highlights the importance of employee professionalism and compliance. Adhering to the Equality Act, Health and Safety in the workplace, IT Security and appropriate use of Social Media is emphasised.
Who Is the Code of Conduct Training For?
This course is suitable for all workers in all organisations.
It provides information regarding acceptable behaviour in the workplace which affects all employees.
Benefits of our Code of Conduct Training
- Ensure employees are aware of workplace ethics
- Reduce the risk of misconduct
- Low cost, high quality online code of conduct training
- Flexible online training system which means that the course doesn't interfere with working hours and can be completed at a convenient time
- No costs for travelling to remote training centres to complete the training course
- No overnight hotel/accommodation costs as the training course can be completed at home
Code of Conduct Course Objectives
This course is designed to explain ethical values and standards of behaviour, describe a rules of conduct framework and highlight your personal responsibility in the workplace.
Code of Conduct Online Training Course Content & Structure
This Code of Conduct Course is broken into four modules with a test at the end.
The course covers:
- Understanding code of conduct
- General behaviour
- 3rd party and reporting
Code of Conduct Certification
Once your code of conduct training has been completed successfully, you will be provided with a certificate which you can download and save as a PDF or print off as a hard copy.
When Can I Take the Code of Conduct Training Course?
You can begin your code of conduct course as soon as you have completed your purchase so there is no delay in starting your training.
You can access the course at any time of day and from a desktop, laptop or tablet which makes it easy to fit into your schedule.