CHAS Accreditation and Application Support
What is CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme) Accreditation?
You have probably seen other contractors with CHAS stickers on their vehicles and wondered what that represents. CHAS, or the Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme, is one of the most recognized of SSIP schemes and allows your business to demonstrate compliance and commitment to Risk Management and Health and Safety Standards within the construction industry.
The purpose of the CHAS Accreditation Scheme is to act as a prequalification accreditation which will simplify the tender or prequalification process that you may find yourself having to complete when bidding for work.
By gaining CHAS accreditation you will demonstrate that you have common standards in accordance with the competence assessment requirements of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015. This allows clients to have an assurance that all CHAS Accredited Contractors have been assessed to a minimum Risk Management and common Health and Safety Standard.
What are the benefits of CHAS Accreditation?
If there is any question in your mind as to whether CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme) accreditation would benefit your business, then here are just some of its advantages.
- For many businesses, CHAS accreditation is now considered a prerequisite before a contractor is allowed on to a tender list.
- As well as being able to demonstrate your committed to health and safety and risk management, CHAS now has significant commercial importance as without it, companies can be excluded from tender lists altogether.
- By completing your CHAS application and assessment it will grant you use of the CHAS logo and get you onto the CHAS database which increases your visibility and customer trust.
- It shows potential clients, and the HSE, that you are compliant with the highest standards of safety in your business which can make you look far more attractive amongst competitors.
Need Help/Assistance With CHAS Application?
Then look no further.
For a small one-off fee, we have a team of experienced health and safety professionals who have successfully supported hundreds of businesses with their CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme) application process.
For a small one-off fee, we have a team of experienced health and safety professionals who have successfully supported hundreds of businesses with their CHAS application process.
We specialise in helping companies through the CHAS application and assessment process to help them achieve CHAS accredited status and use of the CHAS logo on their websites, letter heads and vehicles.
With just this small investment, you will be able to unlock your business potential, as you will be able to satisfy most prequalification questionnaires with ease and become accessible to a wider client base and major developers through the CHAS portal.
All our CHAS applications are completed by Fully NEBOSH Qualified and experienced Safety Practitioners who are TechIOSH affiliated so you can guarantee a professional and stress-free service. Additionally, by also purchasing our Health and Safety Advice Line you could satisfy your legal obligation of accessing competent advice which is a prerequisite for accreditation to the scheme.
Our record is second to none regarding success and we endeavor to work tirelessly with you, and for you, until the CHAS Accreditation is granted.
So, if you are scratching your head and asking yourself any of these questions:
- Do I need to make a CHAS application to get on a tender list?
- How do I become CHAS accredited?
- Where do I start with this process?
- Do I have the right documentation for my CHAS application?
- How do I pass my CHAS assessment?
- How long does my CHAS accredited status last?
Then you need to contact one of our highly skilled and experience consultants who can help answer these questions.
CHAS Premium/CHAS Premium Plus upgrade
Increasingly popular is also the CHAS Premium or CHAS Premium Plus Accreditation. The assessment for these packages incorporates all elements of the Standard CHAS application with additional sections assessing your risk management relating to Environmental, Finance including Anti-bribery, Modern Slavery and Equality and Diversity.
For help with your CHAS application, call us on 0121 756 7204. We can make a start on your application for you giving you piece of mind that it is being dealt with by the professionals leaving you to concentrate on the day to day running and delivery of your business.
Frequently bought with this product: