Online CDM 2015 Awareness Training Course Overview
- PLEASE NOTE: This course cannot be taken on a mobile phone
- Course can be taken on desktop, laptop or tablet
- Instant 24/7 access
- Out of hours email support
- Download CDM certificate upon completion
- Bulk discounts available
- Chartered health and safety e-learning supplier
CDM Awareness Training Course Online
Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015, or CDM 2015, are a set of regulations for managing the health, safety and welfare of construction projects. It's imperative that anyone working within the construction industry is aware of CDM 2015 and understands what they must do to comply.
This CDM awareness course has been specifically designed to provide the essential health and safety training and awareness of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 that all duty holders need in one easy to understand, and flexible, online safety training package.
In just 90 – 120 minutes, you can receive your CDM awareness certificate and demonstrate that you are maintaining and increasing your professional knowledge and understanding of changes in health and safety legislation.
Who Is the CDM Awareness Training Course For?
This course is ideal for duty holders including clients, designers, contractors and site operatives.
In fact, anyone involved with/in the construction, building, maintenance, refurbishment and facilities management industries will benefit from this comprehensive CDM Awareness training course.
Benefits of our Online CDM Awareness Training Course
- Immediately communicates regulations to duty holders and others under CDM
- Audit trail - evidence of completion and understanding of the CDM Awareness training course
- Online CDM Awareness training is a highly cost and time effective way of training and assessing a large number of staff
- Flexible online training system which means that the course doesn't interfere with working hours and can be completed at a convenient time
CDM Awareness Training Objectives
The aim of this CDM Awareness course is to provide duty holders, and anyone else working under CDM, with the appropriate training required to remain compliant with regulations.
CDM Awareness Training Course Content
This CDM Awareness Training course is broken up into ten modules, with a test at the end.
The course covers:
- Changes to CDM Regulations
- Project Notification
- CDM 2015 Documentation
- Training and Supervision
- And much, much more
CDM Awareness Certification
Once the course has been successfully completed, you will be able to download your CDM Awareness certificate in PDF format and send to the appropriate person for company audits.
You can also print off a hard copy if necessary.
When Can I Take the CDM Awareness Course?
The CDM Awareness training course can be started as soon as you have completed your order, so if you urgently need your CDM Awareness certificate, there will be no delay.
It can be accessed any time of day and any day of the week, even outside of office hours so it doesn't interfere with your working day.