Online Abrasive Wheel Training Course Overview
- Professional Online Training Course
- Course can be taken on desktop, laptop or tablet
- Instant 24/7 access
- Out of hours email support
- Download certificate upon completion
- Bulk discounts available
- Chartered health and safety e-learning supplier
Abrasive Wheel Training Course Online
Nearly half of workplace accidents involving abrasive wheels are due to an unsafe work system or operator error.
This indicates that many of these incidents can be avoided if the risks of working with abrasive wheels are clearly communicated and the correct safety measures are adopted.
With the appropriate training in place, you could severely reduce the risk of an injury such as friction burns, crushed fingers and loss of eyesight which are the most common amongst abrasive wheels operators.
This online abrasive wheels awareness training course is designed to assist in reducing the risk of injury for anyone who uses abrasive wheels at work.
It guides you through the different types of abrasive wheels, how to identify them and how they should be used safely.
Also, within the abrasive wheels training course there are links to download a PDF version of the HSEs publication HSG17 - Safety in the use of abrasive wheels and an Abrasive Wheels Self-Inspection Safety Checklistfor use within your organisation.
Who Is the Abrasive Wheels Training For?
This abrasive wheel training is ideal for anyone who is likely to operate an abrasive wheel in the workplace.
This includes angle grinders, bench grinders and disc cutters.
Online Abrasive Wheels Training Course Objectives
This Abrasive Wheels training course covers:
- Introduction to Abrasive Wheels
- What do we mean by Abrasive Wheels?
- Anatomy of Abrasive Wheels
- The importance of selecting the right Abrasive Wheel
- Abrasive Wheels Safety
- Safe Speeds
- The Label
- Proper Storage and Handling of Abrasive Wheels
- Testing Abrasive Wheels
- Inspections of Abrasive Wheels
- Final Test
Abrasive Wheels Certificate
Upon the completion of this course, you will be able to instantly download your abrasive wheels certificate as a PDF file and either print it off or email it your employer as proof that you have successfully competed your training.
It's ideal for an audit trail as evidence that employees have completed and understood their abrasive wheels training course.
Benefits of our Online Abrasive Wheel Training
- Ensure employees/contractors are trained in proper safety practices and in the use and maintenance of abrasive wheels
- Raise awareness of the risks associated with the use of abrasive wheels by improving their risk perception and encouraging better ownership of issues associated with working with abrasive wheels
- Reduce the risks associated with infrequent or one-off abrasive wheel tasks
- Low cost, high quality online abrasive wheel training
- Flexible online training system which means that the course doesn't interfere with working hours and can be completed at a convenient time
- No costs for travelling to remote training centres to complete the abrasive wheels training course
- No overnight hotel/accommodation costs as the training course can be completed at home
When Can I Take the Abrasive Wheel Training Course?
The abrasive wheel training can be taken at a time that best suits you including outside of working hours so as not to interfere with your business.
The course can be taken on a laptop, desktop or tablet and only takes approximately 90 minutes to complete which means you can be certified in less than two hours!
Pricing & Purchasing
Discounted prices are available for bulk purchases of our online abrasive wheels training as listed above! The discount will be calculated automatically at the checkout so just select the quantity of training courses that you require and make your purchase.
If you need further assistance with bulk purchases, then please contact us on 01237 477 931 or email email@example.com.